Food Safety & Quality Policy
This policy sets out at the strategic level the commitment that Arabian Sugar Company has to food safety and quality.
The Food Safety and Quality objectives are set to ensure that the site continues to maintain a high level of food safety and quality at the same time as pushing for continual improvement.
Food Safety and Quality objectives are also clearly defined in the appropriate managers’ role profiles. The compliance against these objectives is reviewed formally during the Annual Appraisal Process.
The objectives of the Food Safety & Quality Policy are set out below:
- Ensure compliance to applicable laws and legislation in the country of production and sale
- Ensure all products placed on sale meet current safety standards
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Provide timely and effective responses and corrective actions in response to customer concerns
- Measure and strive to improve customer satisfaction
- Do things right the first time, every time
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of the responsibility of every employee toward the quality of our products and services
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of all functions and processes through policies and procedures with emphasis on measurable results
- Through training, provide an environment where all employees can achieve high quality